Clouds, oh how I love them!




Hubby and I were sitting outside in West TX waiting for the storm to roll in when I saw the most amazing clouds.  I had to take some pictures.  I just love my phone!!  I was proud to say that I didn't use a filter on this picture, but mainly, that is, because I don't know how to use filters - LOL.  So, here is what God displayed in His sky.  So amazing!

Last Sunday was Father's Day.  I hope that fathers were celebrated well, not only on Sunday, but every day.  My hubby likes Chinese food and so that is what I made for him.  He isn't able to eat it very often because I am not able to have sugar and many of the sauces contain sugar.  So, I fixed him his favorite at home, General Tso's chicken.  It was truly nice to have the kids there and to be able to visit.  Of course, we missed our oldest child, son-in-law and grandsons - hopefully soon we will be able to catch up with them.

Well, for our next big adventure we leave July 2nd (hubby's b-day) for the Gulf Coast.  We will actually stay there from the 2nd to the 6th - quite a nice long time for us!  So very excited!  Hubby's b-day is July 2nd, so it will be nice for him to truly rest and relax - of course after the rig is all set up.  Then we will enjoy our time on the coast, praying for a nice breeze to help with any heat that might come our way.

I will have 2 more blogs to post before I blog about our trip - so stayed tuned, the RVing blog will be here sooner than we know!


May God shine His face upon you and yours!  Have a great rest of the week!!

God, the RV & me...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks