Where has the time gone?



This cutie is 28 years old today!  I am not sure where the time has gone, but it sure has flown.  Our baby, Tressa, has a big year planned for 2020.  She and her fiancé, Andrew, will be getting married.

So, how during Covid19 do you get married, stay tuned and prayerfully I will be able to tell you all about it!  Not sure if you can tell by this picture, but this is a wedding that has themes from movies.  These two grew up well, both loving movies.  

Not sure about your family, but ours loves to quote lines from movies. Hmmmmmm, maybe I should start putting some in - see if you can guess what line comes from what movie!  Sounds a like a fun game to me.   

This Thursday, July 2nd (hubby’s birthday), we leave for our RV trip!  Can’t wait to show you more of the Lord’s amazing creation!

Have a truly blessed day!

God, the RV & me...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks