A little slice of heaven!

Oh, what a beautiful place the Lord has created!  Hubby and I have been watching the waves roll in for the past 4 days and I am still enjoying them.  It has been very calming to be at the beach, talk with great friends and enjoy the beauty God has created.  I am very blessed to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave!!  Here has been my view lately!!


Friday, hubby and I took the dog, Gus, on the beach.  Wow did he surprise me!  He actually went into the waves and sort of played in the water - not really Gus’ M.O. but I will take it.  We are staying at a small RV park (only 7 spots) and enjoying it.  Thinking about the next time we will be able to be here.  Oh, and one of the best parts, nobody else has a dog (at this time) at the RV park.  Man, Gus is really enjoying that - he was attacked a few years back and is still dealing with that trauma.  So he is one happy camper this trip - LOL.

Tomorrow we pack up to go home, I always feel a little sad when it is time to do that.  Our next adventure will be by plane - well, if that can still happen do to the covid times.  Hubby and I will go to CA to visit family and friends.  Always fun time doing that.  One day we will be able to bring the RV to CA and enjoy more of the state.  I was born there and lived there, but haven’t been able to explore all of the coast line, that will be an amazing trip!

Before I I let you go, I wanted to share last night’s sunset - again, God is amazing!  Thank you for joining me on this journey.  Stay tuned for Wednesday when we go back to the past.  Just wanted to share some of our first camping experiences!  Enjoy the sunset!



God, the RV & me...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks