Freedom

Freedom - what a beautiful word!  What are our freedoms?  I, personally, see freedom as free to live in peace, free to love others, free to worship my mighty God and free to live a life that God has given me - no matter what someone else says.  Not in a bad or stingy way - in a loving and gracious way.  In a way where I love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and others as myself.  What do you consider to be free?  What has God given you?  How do you want to live your life honoring Him?

Last blog I spoke about Jesus and His free gift of eternal life - well, now I want to dabble a little into the Holy Spirit and His gift of freedom!  How amazing - unconditional love from God and freedom through Him to give us the most amazing life!  God has given us the Holy Spirit, oh wow, the freedom, wisdom and discernment we have and what power we can access.  Our God is a might!  What an amazing picture we read from Acts 2 - the Holy Spirit comes in with wind, might and power - the disciples have fire like tongues come upon their shoulders - they could speak in a foreign tongue - amazing - wonderful - powerful - freedom!  That day over 3000 people accepted Jesus as their Savior - how beautiful!               

Last week I was in Idaho for a conference for work.  It was amazing, during this covid time it was freedom - freedom I needed.  Northern Idaho is beautiful and the people are gracious.  We didn’t have to wear masks or social distance because there have not been any (or if some - few) covid cases.  We were able to praise God, worship together and for this extrovert (yes, me) it was amazing!  I needed that!

The ability to worship God, be led by the Holy Spirit and have Jesus as my Savior is not only a free gift, but total freedom.  Below are some pictures that I was able to take on the trip.  God still amazes me and surprises me.  He is always giving great and beautiful gifts - He is so creative!                                      






Just some amazing views of Idaho - praying that hubby and I can go full time and experience what God has created together.  May God give you His peace that passes all understanding!  Please remember, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

God, the RV & me...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks