Love

Growing up it seemed to me that my life came down to finding unconditional love, that strong desire of needing to be loved and loving someone else.  That dream of no matter what I had done, what I had said or what I was lacking, someone would love me just for me.  I wouldn’t have to be perfect, I wouldn’t have to preform, I could just be me - flaws and all.    

So, how was this missing piece in my life filled?  God!  For He so loved the world that He sent His only Son for me!  And you!  It feels so amazing to be loved unconditionally, to be a princess of the Most High King and to live knowing that I will never be left or forsaken.  God did that, He loves us that much!  He wants us and desires a relationship with us!  

My life has been totally changed, totally altered, and totally turned upside down!  Just be the simple free gift of accepting Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior.  You can do that also.  For all of us have sinned, but Jesus died for us anyway.  All of us have fallen short of the glory of God, but Jesus died for us anyway.  All have been led astray, but Jesus died for us anyway!  

Just cry out to Him, ask Him to forgive you of any sin, ask Him to come into your life, to be your Savior and ask Him to be the Lord of your life.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you have asked Jesus to be your Savior and feel stuck or not good enough, please let me know.  If you need a next step in your life, please let me know!  May God go before you and bless you!

Here is a picture of clouds I took in West Texas.  What do you see?


I see angels watching over me.  God is SO good!  

God, the RV & me...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks