Packing up

 We are leaving for Corpus Christi tomorrow morning.  It will be a short trip, but that is ok.  We return back home Sunday and then leave again Friday.  Hubby keeps trying to talk me into not coming back home but going straight to El Campo, but can’t do that this time.  

Well, it is now tomorrow and I was supposed to have this blog posted yesterday, but now I sit in the truck as we drive to Corpus writing it.  It was so nice packing up yesterday and even having the 5th wheel attached to the truck.  So little things to do this morning.  I think that will be our new tradition.  I wasn’t sure what the hurricane would do in the early hours of the morning, so wanted to trailer connected in case of rain.  Rather connect when it isn’t raining - just saying.

I am finding myself searching and asking God for my next step.  I enjoy writing this blog, but when we are on the road, what will God have me do?  I love the idea of reaching out to other women like I do now through counseling at church.  So, is that how God can use me when we are going across America?

I hope that you have found your passion and calling from the Lord.  If not, I encourage you to seek His heart and see where He wants to use you.  It is one of the best feelings in the world, to live in your calling.

God, the RV & me...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks