Always a good idea

 What an amazing time we are having!  God is SO sweet and friendships are SO important! It also doesn’t hurt that San Diego is SO beautiful!!  

When we landed and were walking to get luggage, the welcome sign to San Diego said, “Always a good idea”, oh, I agree.  If I could have a hammock and just sit outside, that would be fantastic!  

It is so fun having an adventure and visiting places and connecting with people.  During the time in which we are living in, my prayer is that you are able to connect with others.  

Hubby and I had a great flight in and my cousin picked us up at the airport, we sat outside enjoying the weather and watching a hummingbird protect his area.  When other hummingbirds came in the backyard, this little guy was having none of it. 

More pictures of our adventure to come!  

God, the RV & me...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks