Vacay


 Hubby and I went to San Diego last week - it was a great time!  We were able to visit with friends and family, bbq a couple of nights, walk Thor’s dog and go to the beach.  I had a most interesting conversation with a gentleman who is Jewish and on his search for happiness he found Christ.  What a blessing that conversation was.

God amazes me every day!  My joy is to see where He is at work and join Him there.  I want to focus more on His awe and less on me.  That journey will be a hard one.  I tend to think about me and what I want more than I care to confess.

I do take great pleasure in His creation, that is for sure!  I just wanted to share a few pictures with you.  Looking at clouds from above, friendships that have lasted 38 years (and still counting) and an amazing pick hubby took while we were at the beach.

In a couple of weeks we will take the RV to Corpus Christi, hope to be able to share those adventures with you as well.  

God, the RV & me...






Thanks be to God for His many blessings!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks