What do you see?

 A friend from college (Lynn) and I were sitting at Seaport Village talking away!  We haven’t seen each other in about 9 years and it just didn’t feel like it that much time had passed.  We spent about 6 hours just catching up and connecting - wow, how the time flew.  Then she came back with me to Thor’s house (a story for another time) and we all ate dinner, laughed, talked and had a great time.

During our time at Seaport Village, we were talking about new hobbies and facebook, fun sort of conversations - well, Lynn showed me a picture and asked me what I saw - I didn’t see the same thing she saw.  I asked hubby and Thor, they both saw something different.  Well, Thor saw what I saw and hubby saw what Lynn saw - LOL...  

It is so interesting in these times we live in, how people can see the same object/thing/person and yet fight about it. We are all created in the image of God, why is it we don’t treat each other like we are?  Why is there hurt feelings, fighting, arguing and hatred?  God calls us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, we are also called to love others as ourselves.  So, do you love yourself?  Do you love others well?  How about a challenge for this week - find someone who you have never really had the opportunity to visit with, talk with them, ask them questions and really listen to them.  This is our opportunity to love well. 

So, now I ask you, what do you see?  Yes, it is a shoe, but what color is it? 

God, the RV & me...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks