Free to be me

 You will not believe the past couple of weeks!  Well, even the past couple of months.  Tressa and Andrew got married October 3rd and after that time flew!


 

We have worked really hard on getting the house on the market.  After Thanksgiving we went to West TX and took some furniture and other items to my dad's property.  The couches were pretty heavy, and we totally decided if my dad ever sold that property, the couches would stay for sure!  It was really nice out there and the moon was just so beautiful! 



We will stay here until January 30th and then head up the coast to Galveston until February 28th.  It is so amazing sitting at the dining room table, watching the waves and enjoying the beauty God has created.  I can just stare at those waves for hours and they make such a beautiful sound.

The house has been painted and today they are doing clean up in the pastures.  Hoping to get some good pictures taken tomorrow and then bam, the house will be on the market.  My prayer is that is sells quickly and we will be heading on our way across America.  We do have our trip planned out until the end of June and prayerfully the border will be open so we can make our way into Canada in July.  We want to spend time in Banff.

The Lord is showing me that it is ok to slow down, look at His beauty and watch Him at work.  My prayer is to be open to where He is working so I can join alongside Him.  My next step is to start working on my devotional.  I found a way to where I might be able to post it on YouVersion.  So prayerfully that will be the way it works.  I will keep you posted.

We will stay here until January 30th and then head up the coast to Galveston until February 28th.  It is so amazing sitting at the dining room table, watching the waves and enjoying the beauty God has created.  I can just stare at those waves for hours and they make such a beautiful sound.

Then it was crunch time.  We had movers come and a cleaning lady.  I took TONS of clothes to the resale shop in Tomball, and still have too many in the RV closet.  We took items to be sold in a garage sale at a church in Fieldstore.  We took things to storage.  Let the kids pick out what they wanted and even had a moving sale.  Finally, by January 14th we were done.  We loaded up the RV (I will be cleaning out the items we don't need) and took off for Corpus Christi.  Let me tell you, Saturday was amazing.  It was the first time in a long time that I was able to do what I wanted to do and wasn't on a schedule.  I woke up late, made blueberry muffins for breakfast and chicken pot pie for dinner.  We did go to wash clothes, but that was ok because I was able to read my book for book club.  Today is so nice (not quiet as the people next to us are getting ready to leave - but that is ok) and we will watch church in a little while.  Love being able to see our son play the bass.  Makes me feel like I am there with him.  It will be sad that we won't be able to do lunch with him every Sunday, that makes this momma's heart hurt.  It will also be sad that we won't see our youngest every week.  BUT hubby and I are up for this new adventure and I am excited to be able to meet women and possible tell them about Jesus.  I just want to come alongside and see where God is at work so I can join Him there.

My desire is to post every Sunday and share with you about our adventures.  Please pray alongside me as I desire to write this blog but also a devotional.  Here is a look at our home where we have lived for 13 years.  It was a beautiful and amazing place, where I felt the peace that passes all understanding every time I drove through the front gate.  God was so amazing to allow us to live here and I will never forget LAST3 Ranch.  Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to have property, horses and friends and family over.  I have enjoyed living here!



This is our new home!  I know many adventures will happen here and I hope to inform you of all of them!



God, the RV & me...





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks