From Sargent to Galveston

The time spent in Sargent has been filled with fun, laughter and friends. Fonda and Jim took a long weekend, and we were able to visit. We went out to dinner; they came over for dinner and we went over to their creek house for dinner as well. As they say, "I'm living' that Goode Life on Caney Creek", well hubby and I were able to do that with them. It will be very strange when we take off in April and won't be back in the Houston area until sometime in November. I will need to remember how to do Zoom and Skype, haven't done it for a while.

Monday, hubby and I walked the beach. Tide was at the highest point and boy how the fog rolled in; Tuesday, we had sun for a while, but the fog is back and the temperature is in the high 60's.


Hubby took this photo of the sunrise on the 27th, it looked so amazing to me, just another blessing the Lord has given all of us, a new day.  If you look closely, you will see the birds as well.




Saturday, we drove from Sargent to Galveston, we are staying at Stella Mare RV Park and will stay until the end of February. Book club will come to Galveston for our next book to review, that will be fun. Nothing like sharing a good book with some amazing ladies. If you want a good book, "The Great Alone" by Kristin Hannah is a good read. I enjoyed this book so much that I also read "True Colors" by the same author. I am looking forward to her next book. She reels me in for sure.
 
Hubby and I hope to play pickle ball while here at Stella Mare, if we do, I will let you know all about it. First, I will need a YouTube video to show us how to play. We also have fishing poles, putters for mini-golf and disc golf. Our son, Tim, will teach us how to play disc golf in March. The first week of March we will stay at Spring Creek Park in Tomball, TX.
 
Slowing down, enjoying life and watching God at work is amazing! I am blessed to have this opportunity and to be able to enjoy it with my hubby.

God, the RV & me...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks