Bikes and the Beach

We had some time to play after our crazy winter cold snap. It was wonderful to be able to ride our bikes on the beach. Tom and Tracy showed us the way. It was a little scary crossing FM (FM stands for Farm to Market) 3005, it is a busy road, but we did it. Then hubby gave me some instructions on how to make sure I survived riding on the beach. 

 
Do you ever wonder if it is ok to have down time, to take time to enjoy what God has given us? I looked up verses on fun in the Bible and this is what I found. First, Solomon is contrasting evil people against God-fearing people. He is sharing with us in Ecclesiastes 8:12-15 that all will go well for God-fearing people, in the end; and since we have to toil on Earth, we should enjoy what God has given us. I found that very interesting in Ecclesiastes 8:15 (NET) “So I recommend the enjoyment of life, for there is nothing better on earth for a person to do except to eat, drink, and enjoy life. So joy will accompany him in his toil during the days of his life which God gives him on earth.”
 

God is so good, riding my bike on the beach was fantastic. His creation so beautiful and amazing to see. He is an awesome Creator!

We leave today for Magnolia Fields RV Resort and will be there for the month of March. After that, watch out, we are on our way to ID for the month of June!

God, the RV & me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks