This is for real

 When we moved onto the property, 13 years ago, I thought I would never leave.  I wanted to grow old there. Every time I drove into the driveway I felt at home, a peace washed over me. Sure, the house was smaller, but less to clean. Sure, the land was bigger, more to mow. Mowing was one of my favorite things to do. Just sit there with your thoughts, praying, singing, or solving the world’s problems. Hubby and I named the property, "LAST3 Ranch", which stands for Lozano, Albert, Stacy, Tara, Tim and Tressa. Deer, horses and bunnies were born on the property. Family and friends came over and we had food, fun and festivities. Team building games were played there. We had karaoke nights, game nights, nights outside with bon fires and lots of laughing. All three of the kids lived there off and on, grandchildren as well. It was where Cody prayed to ask Jesus to be his Savior and where Tressa and Andrew were married. Hubby and I made a great life there, but God has called us to something else now and as I sit in Galveston, I know that He is working and asking us to follow His lead.

Life in the RV has been relaxing, busy, and lots of walking. Gus, our dog, has never had so much exercise. It is truly a blessing being able to live this way and I cannot wait to see what God has for us as we travel America. 

In Galveston, we have been able to be with friends that I went to high school with; we have been catching up on old times and making new memories has been wonderful. 

So, I look expectantly to this new chapter and sharing new memories with you.

Good-bye LAST3 Ranch, you will be missed. Praying the next family will have truly wonderful memories on this little piece of God given heaven.



God, the RV & me...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks