Improving the RV

 Hubby and I worked hard this past week on the RV. We are trying to get ready for our adventure beginning April 2nd.  Hubby added a new faucet for the bathroom sink. 



We also installed a washer/dryer combo to the RV. Hubby did all the research and the hard part - cutting into our RV.



I was his sidekick and helped where I could. Mostly lifting the washer/dryer into the RV, up the stairs into the hallway and then up some more stairs into our bedroom. That is where the connection is for the washer/dryer. I did sacrifice a little bit of storage, but worked on getting things organized and threw out stuff that we thought we needed but didn't.


I am really enjoying the wash/dryer combo and have been using it every day. Just to do a load, I set the clothes in and forget about them until the drying part has been completed. Not sure if I will always wash every day, but for now, I am loving my new toy, yes, it feels like a new toy for me. 


The Lord tells us in Ecclesiastes 4:9, "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor." I see the Lord bringing hubby and I closer together and I am excited to share this new adventure with him.

God, the RV & me...







  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks