Idaho - Part 2

 Happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby, dad, father-in-law, and to the rest of the fathers reading this blog! Hope that you have a most excellent day and that your children will celebrate you!

Love you, hubby!

Here is one more picture of me on the book with my nephew, Baine. It was fun and a little chilly on the lake!

So, the second week staying at Tamarack RV Park hasn't been filled with sight-seeing, but with family time! It was fun to be with my siblings and talk around the dinner table. Mom and Dave gave us a Christmas present at Cedars Restaurant and that was fun and delicious! 
Steven, Stacy, and Stef

Hilda, Stef and Stacy

We taught mom and Dave two new cards games: Negative Five and Five Crowns. Both are fun and make me do math, so I guess my brain is happy to be thinking. 
 
My sister-in-law, Hilda, nephew, Hunter, and brother, Steve, taught us how to play Pickleball. It is fun, but I am out of shape. Hubby and I will continue to play wherever we can find a court. It is a mix of tennis, badminton and ping pong. Not too hard to catch on, but let me just say, I am sore!
 
I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at clouds. God is so awesome, and He creates amazing clouds! "Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So, it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7 (NASB)


Hubby, Stef, Baine and I went downtown shopping and walking around. It rained off and on, but it was still a beautiful day. Baine was excited about the soap shop, so we went in there. I bought some soap that you can wash with to keep mosquitoes off you, I am excited and hope it works. Downtown is pretty and a fun place to walk around, but man, there are a lot of people here. Those who want to escape California, Washington and Oregon are moving here, driving the prices of houses up and filling the street with lots of traffic. I met an RV neighbor who is living in his RV until his rental house is available in late July. He and his family left California to move here only to find that they had to live in their RV since March due to lack of housing opportunities. It is just crazy!


Downtown Coeur d'Alene with Stacy, the moose and Stef

If there is something special you would like me to take a picture of, please let me know!
 
Drop a comment for me and let me know your thoughts on the blog.
 
God, the RV & me...













Comments

  1. Looks like y’all had an amazing visit! So glad y’all could spend the time with your mom. I know her heart must be full having all of her children in one place for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks