Six Month Recap

Hope this blog finds you well. Thank you for your support and reading it, hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing. 

So, two months have passed since my last recap, nothing has really happened these past two months in a crazy way with the RV, praise the Lord! Weather is what has been the craziest. When we arrived in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, it was cold, we even had hail, but before we left it was HOT! One day it even got up to 107, that was crazy, and it was 89 inside the RV. We really ate our way through Coeur d'Alene with our wonderful "Road Food" book! 

Thank you again, Fonda!

When we first arrived in Oregon, it was nice, then we stayed at Coos Bay, and it was cold, rainy, foggy and the wind - yuck! Now, we are in Junction City, Oregon and I am loving the weather, not too much wind, highs in the 80's with vey low humidity. Very nice. The RV park is a very friendly one and we can sit out on either side of the RV, shade side or sun side when the weather cools down even more in the evenings.

I wanted to share our USA photo frame with you. Whenever we spend the night in a state, we take our picture and then I add it to our frame. We haven't taken one of Oregon yet, but we will be here in until July 24th, so we will find a good spot to take a picture for the frame.


I am not sure how some of the smaller states are going to work, maybe just an eyeball, (haha) but we will find something, I am sure.
 
Last Sunday a fire broke out in a place that looks like they sell wood chips, on Wednesday it was still burning. 


Hard to see the smoke, but in this next picture you can see the fire glowing!



We have done some sightseeing with our friends, Tom and Tracy. I will add those in my next blog. Below is a picture of the sunset, but you also see the moon and Venus. The moon is in the shape of a finger nail and Venus is the dot to the left. I love when that happens. Hubby stayed outside Tuesday evening and watched ISS float across the sky. Not too many trees here, so it was easy to see.


Hubby mentioned that I should do my recaps every six months, so my next recap blog will be in December. By that time, we will be back in the Houston area. It has been an amazing journey, loving the people (neighbors) we meet along the way. 


"Jesus answered, “The foremost is, 'Hear o Israel! The Lord your God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all you heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength'. The second is this, 'you shall love your neighbor as yourself'. There is no other commandment greater than these." " 

Mark 12:29-31 NASB 1995


If there is something special you would like me to take a picture of, please let me know!
 
Drop a comment for me and let me know your thoughts on the blog.
 
God, the RV & me...


Comments

  1. Prayers and safe travels. Will be looking forward to December post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy will be posting every week, just recaps will be six month look-back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love that photo frame! It is filling in nicely. You will just have to get someone else to take the picture from far away in the small states. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks