Vegas, Baby

What an amazing week in Vegas and we have three more weeks to go! Got to meet some new friends, Lisa and John (just started to full time - so excited for them), was able to spend a day with my stepbrother, Robert, and was also able to spend the weekend with my cousin, Julie and her son Garrett. I am so thankful for the people God has placed in our lives. "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful". Colossians 3:15 (NASB).

Our site for the week.

Loving these clouds!

Roadrunner, if he catches you, you're through! "Become like a bird, expand
 your wings, learn new things, and fly as high as you can". Unknown. 

Our first night together - cousin time!

So, this past weekend, we ate, gambled, went to the Vegas strip and ate again, then went to Piff the Magic Dragon show - I really had a great time! There were so many people walking around and we Uber'd so we didn't have to drive in that traffic. Vegas, baby, what can you say? "Keeping it real" I did make some money on the Craps table. Once I doubled my money, I had to walk away. It was very exciting. Get me to a slot machine and I can lose it all. I did pay it forward to some others when I didn't win and I cashed out with .10 cents, .15 cents, .30 cents and with a dollar win. So that felt good. 

Garrett wanted to go to the M&M store, he has wonderful childhood memories about this place. Fun fact: Forrest Mars moved to Europe to set up his own business and, a trip to Southern Spain he saw soldiers eating chocolate. At the time, warm weather was a problem for the chocolate industry, but these candies had sugar shells that prevented them from melting. This is where Mars got the ingenious idea from the slogan "melts in your mouth, not in your hand".

Garrett wanted to go to the M & M Store, so here are 
a few pictures from there, it was a cool place to visit.

Kyle Busch on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
 NASCAR 400, March 7, 2021.

Just hanging out.

Having some fun!

After we went to the M&M store, we headed towards our dinner reservations at Gordon Ramsey's Pub and Grill. Oh man, it was so good. After that we went to see the Piff the Magic Dragon show. It was so good, and he is so funny. So much fun to see a show in Vegas.

Ahh, love Gordon Ramsey!

Do not ever want to be on one of his cooking shows!

Even though he wasn't there, had to take a picture.

It was a good show, glad we got to see Piff the Magic Dragon.

Another new state! Here are the state bird, tree, flower and motto for Nevada. 
 
*Nevada: Mountain Blue Bird (Bird), Bristlecone Pine (Tree), Big Sagebrush (Flower), and "All for Our Country" (Motto).

More fun to come in Vegas as we get to see some more shows, be with more family and friends! Thank you for joining us on our journeys!

If there is something special you would like me to take a picture of, please let me know!

 
Drop a comment for me and let me know your thoughts on the blog.

God, the RV & me...


 















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks