San Diego - ad extremum

 Well, our last day in San Diego was yesterday. In this RV park, the check-out time is noon. That gave us an extra hour to pack our home up and head out. We are now in Palm Springs. More on that next week.

Let's just say, I spent more time in my pj's this past week than all the others. We slept two nights with the window open and all I can say is ALLERGIES! I have the Dr's On Demand app, I after a few days of trying it my way, I called. I was given some medicine and felt better to go to Thor's one last time on Tuesday. Hubby went out last Sunday with my cousins and then on Monday to his brother's. I was glad he was able to go. We will see Ernie and Del in Palm Springs, they also have a travel trailer. So that will be nice to camp with them.

On that note, I only have one picture this week, boo, but it is a good picture! Some RV parks have Halloween contests, and some campers will decorate their rigs. This family did it a little differently, hubby and I just love it. Something out of the normal for decorations, I say.  Your thoughts?


Mandy Hale says: "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens." This is a true statement, but I must put my trust in God. Since He is in control of all things, my plans are pointless, basically. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)

Round two of my "on the road" project. Here are the state's bird, tree, flower and motto for the next three states where we stayed. 

*Wyoming: Western Meadowlark, Cottonwood, Indian paintbrush and "Equal Rights". This state gave woman the right to vote in 1869.

*South Dakota: Ring-Necked Pheasant, White Spruce, American Pasquel and "Under God the People Rule".

*Montana: Western Meadowlark, Ponderosa Pine, Bitterroot and "Oro y Plata" (which means Silver and Gold in Spanish) Fun fact: Montana is the only state with a Spanish motto.

If there is something special you would like me to take a picture of, please let me know!
 
Drop a comment for me and let me know your thoughts on the blog.
 
God, the RV & me...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalograss Who Knew?

A Labor of Love

The Past Two Weeks